Effective Date: [Effective Date]
Sloane Winckless, an Accounting Service based in Epsom & Ewell, Surrey (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”), respects the intellectual property rights of others. We expect our users to do the same. In accordance with our commitment to protect copyright and other intellectual property rights, this Notice and Take Down Policy describes the process to submit a complaint concerning content on our website that you believe infringes your rights.
1. Reporting an Infringement
If you believe that content available on our website infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that you claim infringes your rights, with enough detail for us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the infringing material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights owner.
2. Response to Complaints
Upon receipt of a complaint, we will review the claim and take appropriate action. If we determine that the reported content infringes a copyright or other intellectual property right, we may remove the content from our website.
3. Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with applicable laws, we will terminate the access of any user who is a repeat infringer of the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
4. Changes to this Policy
We may revise this Notice and Take Down Policy at any time. The revised policy will apply from the date published on our website.
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Notice and Take Down Policy, please contact us at: [Contact Information].
Please note that this policy may be updated periodically to reflect changes in our practices. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.